Thread: Battersbox
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 01:58 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrawlsian View Post
Well I'm not calling them and raising hell so I'm actually not INSISTING per se...

If this were a car dealership or really any other consumer-facing business, putting out policies that you intend to blacklist customers for using is grounds for a slew of truth in advertising consumer claims.
Not to beat a dead horse on this one but again I believe the consensus, and certainly my opinion is that despite the return policy 4 returns is excessive.

I personally work in sales, and have worked in a few different car dealerships and other customer facing businesses. I have seen car deals passed on that made financial sense because the customer was a jerk or we just knew was going to create more problems down the road. Some people simply can't be pleased and a business is better off without these customers.

Now I'm not saying that you are necessarily one of these customers and I mean no offense. But since you asked the question, four returns in a relatively short period of time is enough of an indication for most sellers or business owners to decide you're not worth the trouble.