View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 10:51 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstan View Post
Jake,
the statement buy the card not the holder is an excellent piece of advice to give people which reflects a thoughtful approach to buying cards.

Advising people that the majority of opinions here are that autos are fake has no bearing on reason or is of any significance to the person asking for advice. It is snide because it implies that those opinions are somehow borne out of something negative or biased. Your assessment of the percentage of times autos are thought to be real or not has no relationship to the real fact that most autographs on the market today are, in fact, fake. Knowing that percentage doesn't help the original posters in the slightest.

Personally, I would rather have someone who has nothing constructive to add to thread not post. Bad information is bad for the hobby. Considering you are a card collector, I would think it would be really helpful for you to post on card threads not on auto threads where your knowledge is obviously limited to regurgitating some obvious fact that means nothing without context. If that's all you have to add, then perhaps you shouldn't post.
M@rk
so you agree that I am stating an obvious fact. (but I a regurgitating it).......its your opinion about whether I am helping original posters in the slightest or not.....I am not biased at all as I am not selling any auto cards..its my opinion that if I was a new poster id like to know what the typical responses are on the board..not sure why you care about me making 3 posts on the last 30 threads about an obvious fact to you but it maybe not obvious to a potential first time poster or new member just reading a thread...