View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 10:16 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstan View Post
Well. Perhaps 99% isn't really correct, but it is certainly true of the vast majority of opinions given. It is also an obvious fact that most autos people ask opinions on are fake and we tell them so.

Yes, you are biased. It has nothing to do with whether you sell autos or not. It has to do with the fact that you make a statement that that while it may be close to true, is left half finished as to make a specific impression. By leaving the statement as you wrote it, it implies that the posters here have some sort of a bias against autos that are posted.

The reason I care is because it is important for people to understand that the percentage of how we respond has no bearing on anything without the context that most autos for sale are fake.

You seem to be under the impression that knowing what the usual responses is of some sort of value. Why? What possible beneficial information can anyone glean from knowing that fact without any context?

I think you are able to explain the context on the next post if you have a problem with it.....you are making assumptions of what I meant by saying it and how it would be interpreted...perhaps it can be taken that way perhaps not...depends ...again I don't have a dog in the fight so not biased.....its not like I get the last word and the thread is locked.....you were easily able to address the comment...no harm no foul..

I think saying buy the card not the holder is obvious and doesn't need to be stated but I don't care if its said over and over again..doesn't bother me a bit....again it appears you basically agree with my premise.....some people may of just been snooped into buying a fake card and may find solace that fake autos happen a lot...who knows....but the fact I used 3 posts out of my around 1000 posts (currently at 886) I don't really think its that annoying or obstructive...I believe for most people who make 1000 posts...at least 3 of them will be very similar in viewpoint etc and nobody would call them out for that...I know I wouldn't care or bother to look at the post history...

still odd again because you do agree with what I said

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-18-2015 at 10:19 AM.