View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Ed McCollum

Default The three collections you would most want to see

Not because of significance to the hobby, but just because from what you have seen, or heard, would be of the most interest to you. Since my preference is T206s, all three of mine relate to that series. My three would be ...

1. John (Wonkaticket). If I ever do get to Pennsylvania again, John, you most certainly can expect a phone call and visit. The cards you've posted may not be the absolute highest grade, but certainly look stunning in scans, and I can only imagine what they look like in person.

2. Paul (T206 Collector). Just to think about how the cards we all collect and talk about here have survived war, paper drives, careless (and sometimes heartless) mothers, and then you have Paul's collection that isn't just survivors, but with autographs too. They might still have trace DNA on them. The Sheldons on the board would be going crazy. Would really like to see them in person also.

Finally (and a complete fantasy)

3. The combined collection of the gentlemen who have put together T206Resource.com. While I realize there are many contributors to the project, I would imagine that five or six of the names listed hold the majority of the cards talked about (?) and combined would have a collection that would hold my interest for days just going through.

So, whose collections would you like to see in person?