View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 01:57 PM
Steve

Steven,

I'm confused...per your other post, I think of you had it your way, you'd be here to get one for her!

"Post some of the rarer cards you see for those not able to make it or whose wife decided "it wasn't a good idea since we are building a house." (I'm not bitter at all I swear )"

I'll set an alarm for myself and will try to find them tomorrow, although no guarantees. If I can, I hope you get that Cobb.

Early reports from the National: very quiet, literally. I don't hear any of the cheering from the case breaks like I did in previous years, but maybe they haven't started yet.

Also, I'm happy to report that it seems like most people showered before coming to the show today. Can't always count on that with this crowd.

Cheers,
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by shernan30 View Post
If anyone is able to get me some of the Manny the Frenchie cards tomorrow at the Upper Deck booth that would be awesome. He is suppose to be there from 1pm - 3pm. My wife is begging me to find someone who can. So much so I'm very close to getting a Ty Cobb card out of the deal. Here's a picture.