View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 08:57 AM
E®© Eńlø

Location: Home of the 11-Time World Champion St. Louis Cardinals

Yet another Cardinal collector here. Seems to be a lot of us on this site. I started collecting everything Cardinals at first then started to narrow my scope some. I know I'll never get everything but I still collect every Cardinals card from every year and set. I found that with a huge want list that I can trade with almost anyone pretty easily. I don't usually collect inserts unless its a Cardinals insert set, but will take them to even out trades. I do collect Cardinals certified autos though and now have 192 different players. I collect all variations and backs but did not collect much pre-war stuff until I found this site a few years ago. Adding the 189 T206 different Cardinals and backs to my wants, not to mention all the others, makes my want list a little crazy. But collecting the old stuff seems to be what I like best. Now my want lists go back to 1887 and seem endless since now I'll even take St. Louis Whites, Federals, Brown Stockings, Perfectos, and Browns depending on my finances.
I'd streamline my focus more but it's just too hard to drop cards off my lists. I just love everything Cardinals!! GO CARDS!!!