View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 06:00 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
When PWCC was confronted directly by a well-known expert on the fraudulent listing of the Drum pouch, PWCC buried its head in the sand. When confronted publicly, another fraudulent listing popped up and the vultures were circling -- PWCC quickly jumped on and pulled the item, stating that "we agree the language in the description is not as direct as it should be" -- when in fact the description was actually misleading.

This is called self-preservation, not honest service. As for the reactions to Brent's delayed response, all I can say is that somewhere Bill Mastro is laughing his ass off.
Even if it took a couple of days from when he was first notified, at least the right decision was made. He could have just amended the description or left it up as it was.

Perhaps he was doing his own research after the well known expert warned him about the listing. I don't sell items such as this, but if I had this up I'm sure I would want to verify one expert's opinion before deciding to end an auction that already had bids over 2k.