View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 12:05 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsguy View Post
Classy and professional reply Stacey! You've been a breath of fresh air in this industry and your response was spot on. I apologize that you have to deal with people who take to vulgar name calling and unprofessional messages to you instead of trying to contact you professionally and asking you to help resolve his issue (many of us know that you are great with providing excellent customer service to buyers and consignors - people have mentioned that you have resolved third party shipping issues in the past when it has been brought to your attention).

I was raised to treat people (especially women) with respect and, unfortunately, not everyone lives by those same guidelines.

I like your thoughts on internalizing shipping as third party shipping is always a little more because they need to run their business and need to charge for their staff and supplies. Keep up the great work and thanks for your professional
response.
Really no dog in this fight and not egging on.

But, I have to say it's a tad weird when someone has two posts and the first is them explaining they are the person they are shouting accolades to in the second.

Kind of steals credibility.