View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:25 AM

Update time! It has been snore city for the past several weeks on this thing, as I have been mega busy with other things, and white whales are hard to come by. But anyway, here are some things to note:

I have sold the following:
play house 110
cd head unit 35
star wars item 15
3 oriental pieces 40
build a bear clothes 101
wii games 25

The wii games would have gone for $40 (and they did) but the guy who bought them said 4 of them didn't work. I was baffled, but didn't want to rake the guy over coals or anything about it. I asked him to clean the discs and he said he did, but they still didn't work. I ended up refunding him $15.

I normally wouldn't think anything, but I found out something pretty ugly about a person I know. They do things like I mentioned above intentionally to get money and free stuff. Apparently they do it all the time. Makes me sick to think that someone would do that!

I also sold some schooling books to a mom that was supposed to be $20. She gave me $10 cash and a $50 check to hold some other books for her for a day.

That day never came.

Even after contacting her a few times, she broke several promises to pay up. it looks as if this woman who seemed to be a nice and genuine person decided that she didn't want to be bothered with something little like someone elses money.

In the end, it isn't a big deal because it is just $10, but it burns me that people can be so inconsiderate as this.

I also picked up a nice little resell lot of 2015 baseball, football and basketball for $130. I've been too busy to list, but will do that shortly!

Now for the *possible* BIG news. I may be in the dealings of grabbing a white whale! I am having a very difficult landing the plane with the seller, but if all goes well, I'll have a good update next time I write!

Anyway, to total it all up, I have $196 to add to the pot plus a bunch of sweet cards!