View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 11:01 PM
Gobucsmagic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobblove View Post
"Did I not admit in discussions with you that I should not have listed the card until it was in-hand (I was shocked it sold as quickly as it did and we discussed that)? Did I not offer to refund your money until the card arrived on at least two occasions, answer every phone call you made to me, and update you on the tracking status daily? Did I not overnight the card to you the day it arrived and send you tracking information? Do you have any legitimate concerns about the card's authenticity? I have not heard of any prior to this evening when you stated publicly, "I love the card", but do you have any real concerns?

Yes, I did receive cash offers for the card exceeding the sale price even after the card was identified as sold in BST, and yes I did ask if you would consider re-sending the funds via paypal FF at which time you offered to pay $100 to cover the paypal fees and pay for overnight shipping. "

All of this was used to ask for 100.00 more.
After we had a deal.

And yes the card in question is still being authenticated. And I am concerned.
So do you want to call the deal off right now and return the Wagner for a full refund as soon as it comes back regardless of grading outcome?

Last edited by Gobucsmagic74; 10-11-2015 at 11:22 PM.