View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 05:38 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I think over saturation of the auction house market will naturally lead to this happening.

I think eventually we will see a few bow out as concurrent auctions will lead people to choose based on budget and just not being able to bid on 60 things at once. Ebay needed competition, but the opening was huge and many people jumped into the ring. That group will narrow as time goes on.

Till the amount of sales equals demand you will see things sell lower and slip through the cracks. Supply and demand rules all and that rule is unbreakable.

We may also be seeing a bit of a buyer exodus from the auction scene as some of the prices are rediculous. There is no reason on earth to pay 3 times the previous value of a month ago just because you are getting it from a well known auction house. The gambler mentality of auctions have garnered some well heeled spending addicts (much to the happiness of the ownership) but the reasonable people are going to step back and remember the housing prices of the early 2000s.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.