View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 04:53 PM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintagevault13 View Post
Thanks guys for the opinions. Glad to see that you think it is authentic. I thought it was, but I value the expertise of the members here so this definitely gives me peace of mind.

Chris, great idea about getting the autograph. I live just north of Atlanta so maybe I can do this. Any idea if Hank does autograph signings these days?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You may want to ask the autograph guys in the memoribilla section here. One of the board members here (Ian) got a 54 Hank Aaron signed. Thread: http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...light=waukesha

I did see your location, probably in the Norcross/Alpharetta area your in,as i am up in the NW quad of Ga., but do a ton of work down in those areas. So maybe perhaps when they get that COBB crackers Stadium built, that Hank may have an appearance. But i dont know if and when or what Hanks does. Still think its a great idea for ya todo, if possible.

Here was details of his last signing, i referred about:
October 2015

On Saturday, October 24, 2015, Hank Aaron will be signing autographs at Waukesha Sports Cards in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

Location/ Address:

Waukesha Sports Cards
821 Meadowbrook Road, #14
Waukesha, WI 53188

Time: TO BE DETERMINED

Bring Your Own Item - Autograph Prices

Baseball Cards: $299.99
Baseball and Photos (Up to 16x20): $349.99
O/S Photos, Art or Canvas: $399.99
Bats, Hats and Helmets: $499.99
Jerseys: $599.99

Inscription Prices: $159.00

Each item will come with a Waukesha Sports Cards Certificate of authenticity. Prices and schedule are subject to change. Player reserves the right to refuse any item. Visit Waukesha Sports Cards for more information.

Last edited by pawpawdiv9; 11-08-2015 at 05:30 PM.