View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 07:28 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Econteachert205 View Post
Peter, your not dumb but you are quite generous for giving me feedback on my opinions free of charge. My point about Beckett had to do with using the forum as a way to relaunch their grading service as the best through linking the forum to a registry and promoting discounted flips for members as well as taking much of the expert advice of those like yourself. My point about collectors universe and its valuation has more to do with Beckett's valuation, which has to be substantial, than the forum. As in, if Beckett felt about the forum and its usefulness as I do, one million would be a reasonable amount to pay. Btw I'm just a dumb schoolteacher so I have you beat. Also I hope none of what I type is perceived as being from a place of disrespect.
Couldn't Beckett do all that now, or at least the promotion, by taking out an ad instead of spending a million dollars? And it can read whatever advice is offered here for free. And I understood the point about CU as relating to Beckett's overall valuation, I just don't see what BECKETT's net worth has to do with what a message board is worth to them. Kinda begs the question what value the message board would add, as i see it. Dumb lawyer caveat repeated lol.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 11-19-2015 at 07:33 PM.