View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian bam bam View Post
thank you for your post. i think ill revise the question how about the greatest LOS ANGELES dodgers, ill still include the brooklyn dodger HOFers, but i dont want to add players from hundreds of years ago that no one really knows unless they are baseball buffs like us! but looking more for a greatest team that most people will know for example the average fan might not know who wheat or camilli are but i think everyone knows who jackie robinson, reese, snider, campy hodges are.

so now with the new clarification, who is your LOS ANGELES dodgers all time greats list/team?

also, i picked dave hansen because i believe he is the dodgers all time pinch hit king
Jackie Robinson never played for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Pee Wee Reese played a grand total of 59 games in Los Angeles. If you are making it "only" Los Angeles players, that's fine, as it's your narrative. But you're excluding many of the greatest players the franchise ever had by doing so.

Any all-time Dodgers list without Wheat, Robinson or Reese isn't worth doing.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.