View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 10:09 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxcat View Post
Yeah submit them. Also, since you're in Canada... Would you mind checking #131-190 for gray backs, if you have a #189 gray back you should let Al know.
No #189, Laxcat. Also looking for info on the gray backs? Don't know exactly what I have but would like to know the significance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawpawdiv9 View Post
Thats just the value of what the card is worth at the moment. Of course the Mantle is well above that by all means and some others you have shown.
Of course PSA is the much better for re-sale purposes, as they fetch more money and they do have a new security hologram slab.
Its purely your choice, but DO get it slabbed. Like someone said, going to a show might not be all bad..You can get it done while waiting, despite whatever it takes...2hrs or so.
You can kill that easily doing a walk-thru.
SGC is not a bad 2nd choice, some folks like their holders, for the pre-war like of the black gasket i assume. SGC does have good customer service and talk to Earl, he can help ya out if need-be.
Thanks again, Pawpaw. SGC is likely what I'll go with? I wrote them asking some info about the CDN guy but I have't heard anything back yet. I'd like to personally deliver my cards to the person grading them but don't know if that would be allowed?

I am hoping so for the fact I won't have to send them in the mail, plus the cost of doing so. Being there while some were graded would not only be interesting, I am sure I would learn a thing or two if that's allowed?

I'll let you know how I make out.

Thanks again..........Irv