View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Thanks for your understanding, Dave. I don't think we want this place to become sterile but keeping our various forums mostly on topic will help all members. Off topics are fine on the front page but they should be less than they have been lately, that is all. And thanks to all of our members for continuing to make this one of the best baseball card forums on the web. Our recent discussions have been great. If anyone is interested our participation has been up a bit lately. We had 50+ new members register last month. Welcome to all of our new members too!! If I can ever help I am only a PM away.....Happy Collecting!!

ps...thanks for members patience on the few ads that are on the forum from time to time too!! It helps keep the lights on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonepony View Post
+1. The watercooler area is a great area for the many, many "OT" threads that are started on the prewar front page. It's in that area they belong. I agree with Leon that the front page is often too cluttered with topics that belong in other areas of the site. I have been guilty of this as well and will keep it in mind with future posts ! Thanks for the heads up Leon

Last edited by Leon; 01-10-2016 at 11:08 AM.