Thread: DH to the NL??
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 05:49 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshchisox08 View Post
Very shocked as I assume (no offence) that most of you are from the older crowd (40+). It has been the norm with this crowd for change in our beloved sport. I just for the life of me can't figure out why.

I hardly ever believe in the phrase "If it ain't broken don't fix it" but MLB WAS the case. The replay bull shit started, the pitch clock, and now this shit. All the while I feel like the MLB is trying to keep up with the NBA and NFL. Both of which, in my opinion, are extremely hard to watch or care for. Both of which I stopped following some 10 years ago easily.
I still watch the NFL, but it's becoming less and less compelling to me. Ridiculous rules changes aside, even the coaches don't know what constitutes a catch, and what does not.

Basketball? I haven't watched an NBA game in 10 years, if not longer. I used to love the game, but it became more about making Sportscenter highlights, and less about fundamentals. No thank you.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.