View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 11:54 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofcorn View Post
I did that. Didn't get more than a $20k offer. Somebody offered $1k (can't blame somebody for trying I guess) Then I see the same grade getting $54k on auction. But another comparible one via Goodwin got around $30k. I just can't gauge this market. I might have to wait it out. It seems as though the really nice 5/6s are headed to 6 figures...which might make a great eye appeal 4 the only you can get around 50k in a few years. I think the best thing to do is hold it for awhile. Part of me thinks now is time to strike...this card is hot...how much hotter can it get? But then again, my gut tells me if I sell now I will be kicking myself in a few years.
its like a stock..there are ups and downs....you never going to time the absolute possible highest of the market , you will pull your hair wondering what if this or what if that....if you are are getting a nice profit i would sell it...rich rich people don't want low to mid grade cards...its a somewhat not as rich group in my speculation that are paying 30k and or big card lovers...once you get into the 50k+ land...i do think those middle class/upper middle card lovers look for other cards...and the rich rich people are still going for the psa 8 cobbs of the world and mantle 6+