View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

Quote:
I don't know Leon, never meet him. But have some big time respect for how he runs this board. Makes the other forums look like a bunch of amateurs.
hard to argue this.

especially when the cu admin posts this:

"Hi all,

Perhaps as a non-IT person, I may not be explaining it correctly, but I assure you that I'm not trying to stall or place blame elsewhere.

That said - we are a grading company first and foremost. This means our resources will be directed to our grading/internal systems first.

I am not saying that the forums aren't important, but they do have to fall in line in the long list of priorities.

As I've said, we do appreciate your patience. I got word from our IT group that they were able to figure out the line break issue at least and it appears to be working.

There is a long list of issues we're trying to tackle and they will be addressed in due time.

-Forum Admin"

edit to add:

"i'm not trying to pass blame"

ahh. yea ya did. you blamed it on fusetalk and that you were waiting on them.

several months after the "upgrade" and member gets fed up. emails fusetalk himself. posts this:

"I asked FuseTalk and got this reply:

You may want to speak with your forum administrator and advise them of the issues - Collectors is responsible for the functionality of their installation. "

"i assure you, i'm not trying to stall"

ahh. yea ya did. that's exactly what ya did. not only that, you attempted to pass the buck and claim it was fusetalk's responsibility.

then today: "i am not saying that the forums aren't important..."

that's exactly what you are saying. but thanks for the months of misdirection and (using this next word as politely as possible), disinformation. gee thanks.

Last edited by begsu1013; 02-06-2016 at 02:47 PM. Reason: to call bs.