View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Cam is a different kind of QB than Brady. They haven't faced anything like him all year. He has run for more TD's himself than most of the leagues teams feature backs!! I don't think they have any answers for him. If they let him run wild, he kills them. If they focus on him, he picks them apart. Carolina in a rout.
Newton, Mr. 59.7% completion percentage, pick apart the #1 defense?

Newton isn't a good enough passer. I said it on other forums, and if I'd seen this post before the game, I'd have said it here. If it comes down to Cam Newton passing the ball, the Panthers had a chance, but they were not going to overwhelm the Broncos. The only question was could the Broncos defense do any scoring with the ball? They got in the endzone once, and that was enough with Cam consistently overthrowing receivers, and fumbling the ball away.

He's a petulant man-child. I'm so glad he lost. Seeing him throw a mini temper tantrum in the endzone was glorious. He's got a lot of maturing to do. He's got the physical tools, he needs to really work on his accuracy. That comes from practice, and watching film. Will he put in that work? That remains to be seen.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 02-07-2016 at 09:39 PM.