View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 07:31 PM
mi.ke-w0.ng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samets View Post
Pot calling kettle black!

You're the guy that had 10 different accounts on GUU and used to comment on your own posts with different accounts! How many of your accounts were banned and how many do you still have left?

Your BFF WindyCityGameUsed was banned as well except with him, EVERY single post he ever made were deleted!
Well well well if it isn't my old friend Spammy. Sam if you haven't noticed this thread was interesting with on point topic that was based on fact finding empirical evidence that was argued by mature adults from both sides of the aisle. Initially even the AH got into the fray in a respectable sporting manner. As always you like to interrupt and disturb decent threads with your drama. You have been accusing me and many others of assuming identities that posted stuff that did not sit will in your crawl . I was a member of GUU up until a few months ago and was banned for reneging on questionable items and NOT for your pitter pattering accusations. And if I may add, HOW many respectable members have been banned for just trying to post stuff the mods deem questionable in a "open forum"? Why don't you read some of the post from the "List" thread and see how many times that topic appears. If you would like I will forward you C.Cavailars email to me of banishment. And Ron is correct on his assessment of you giving mega props to the powers that be on GUU and slamming them on GUC. I think your agenda here is to bait and troll until you get me to cross the line of rules, true MR.Black? So may I suggest to you, that unless you can add something with substance to the thread, go start your own Bears thread or a thread about assumed identities. This thread was very interesting until it was interrupted by your drama. I would think you would get enough of that at home from the Big One. My friend this isn't no General Hospital. Lets get BACK on topic of this thread! I'm done looking at anything else Mr.Black post that doesn't pertain to this thread I'm sure many more rebuts coming as Mr.Black loves the last word. Again if Sam doesn't have anything pertinent to say and wish to join in on the lively discussion that is "on" topic then get outta my GD thread I started. And Sam if your looking for beef to my retort and asking yourself "Where's the BEEF?" none here ask your wife where the nearest Wendy's is. I will end this with:
Love Peace and EVERYBODY DANCE!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kazachok_4222.jpg (11.0 KB, 269 views)

Last edited by mickeymao34; 02-25-2016 at 02:18 AM.