View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 08:40 PM
"The Real" Ron Kosiewicz

I’m not going to apologize to anyone for having the expectation that ethics should be the standard not the exception in this hobby that I have been apart of for the past 40-years.

I don’t misrepresent the truth or post versions of the truth and call them facts while picking fights with the intent of hiding behind mods nor understood why others do.

For me it was a matter of principle in regards to the JO consignment with Heritage where shill bidding is legal since its a Texas business. This practice is also called out in their bidding rules/practices and I’ve bid in enough auctions in the past 10-yearst to know whats real and whats not. Despite all that this lot was purchased at 1/2 price and featured never B4 seen fantastic pieces which I’m happy to say never ended up in your closet.

I can’t say that the Reverend Kenny makes me sad either as I have never nor will I ever buy or consign anything with him or other offenders on principle alone.

I also haven't misrepresented items that I sell from time to time or for that matter prey on the unsuspecting while flipping a purchased 1K known pro cut Urlacher jersey as game used on eBay while hiding behind a bogus/misrepresented Ed Block Courage Award LOA but maybe you consider that a service to the community Rostyslav?

Hoarding isn’t collecting in my book not even close bro and collecting GU isn’t just about some lame 5-minute sugar buzz cause the mail man stopped by with another in an endless stream of packages that get looked at for 5-miniutes then thrown into a closet with 50 others just like it. The collectors I know and associate add a missing piece to their GU collection once or twice a year if they are lucky and don’t feel the incessant need or urge to buy trying to fill some black hole that will never be filled with common modern day droppings.

Some of the most damning and confirming information in years about the underbelly of this hobby has come to light once again and I for one believe that the only way this ever gets better is for it to be talked about and responsibility taken by those parties directly involved. Anyone who wants to brush this under the carpet and turn the other check has suspect motives at best as these practices as well as the issues mentioned in this thread have affected everyone in the hobby negatively.

This was a spot on informative thread based in facts substantiated with photographic documentation prior to you sticking your attention seeking nose in with the sole intent to discount, and derail this thread with tiresome shenanigans.

If you can’t handle sticking to the topic of a thread then its time 2 find your way back Clown College.

Last edited by WindyCityGameUsed; 02-29-2016 at 08:47 PM.