View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 04:45 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE View Post
I understand your frusteration, but I just picked up a joe D ball a week ago and asked for help on that as well. I'm keeping the balls as investments just don't want to get burned. I have been very very active on this board and am trying to learn as fast as I can, but there's no substitute for time. I can't have the knowledge people that have been doing this forever have. I'm trying. Trust that. Just wanna be 100%. You'll never see me ask and then post something for sale here. Ever.

Sorry if I rub people the wrong way on here, but if I knew what I will know a few years from now, Id definitely return the favor. I love this hobby and do it as a collector first. Being from NY, joe d and mantle and the greats definitely get my passion flowing (especially the Brooklyn Dodgers and Jackie). I just wanna make sure I'm not wastig money anymore. I have been learning a lot these past few months.

Would you guys mind just giving me the yes and know and telling me the comin characteristics and what to look for in a Joe D? Thanks