View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
Let me clarify what people are saying. Do your own homework. You are asking people for free advice so you can make money on their knowledge. Whether it is now or in the future, it's the same thing.

I do appreciate that you are not hiding your intentions because most people would, but it's not just an endless advice forum. I don't think you are trying to be that guy, but you are being that guy. Many people have given you advice on how to proceed and that would be to do your homework. If you had specific questions about different styles of DiMaggio, you would get more help. Your questions are basically "I dont have the time to do my own homework, I want to make money now". That doesn't fly. The experts on this forum have been giving away their opinions and free advice for years to collectors, but you have worn out your welcome on free advice recently. You also mentioned you don't sell, but you asked advice on your recent pin purchased ad then said you were going to flip the others you don't want. So obviously you do sell items you buy.

Please do your homework. The forum search feature would give you all the free reading you could handle for months.
Sounds good. Not trying to be that guy (sorry for wearing out my welcome) I'll try to figure this signature out on my own. I told the guy I'd take it for $150 because after comparing it to authentic signatures I feel there are many similar characteristics. Obviously I'm not sure, but I will use the search feature all night and cross my fingers that my gut is right. Otherwise, it's $150 gone BUT a lesson learned which is worth the $150 IMO. I understand you don't want to give free advice and I agree that you do not have to do anything you don't want to. If you knew me you would know my intentions are good and I'm what many people consider a great person, just a little too enthusiastic and move too fast sometimes which I don't mind cause that is what makes me me. Have a good night.