View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 01:48 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Here is a card guys view.

If I sell a card raw and I say it's good, and it turns out to be not good. I give a refund. I guess I don't understand why an autograph company would't refund the original money to authenticate the item when they have now admitted a mistake in their own authenticating. So basically, they make a mistake, admit it and keep your money? How does that make sense again?
So one of my old friends used to be in the music industry and has pictures with all these celebrities. He used to work marketing. One of the people he worked with was Michael Jackson. He has photos with him and had tons of signatures. He never parted with ANY of these but I was able to pry one away that seems like it got stuck to the backing of the frame from heat and wouldn't come off. Still cost be 500 to get it from him. I knew without a shadow of a doubt this thing is real. I go to JSA and James says..."Unfortunately this is a bad forgery". I don't understand how they can say that to something that's real. I'm no expert at all with autographs (FARRRRRR from it) but stuff like this gets me so angry.

With the Jackie, they shoudl 100% refund it! no questions asked. and JSA should pay something too. just my 3 cents.