Thread: E-Bay purchase?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 03:31 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Wheat View Post
Irv,

Don't beat yourself up...you are doing the right thing and have acknowledged your mistake. I think Wilkie gave you good advice.

Also some sellers that don't sell on eBay full time probably have day jobs and generally can't respond to questions as quickly. I usually take this into account when purchasing or trying to communicate. The amount of items in their store and number of feedback ratings sometimes is an indication of this.

Best wishes,

Z
Thanks, Zach.

I did remit payment right after Wilkie's post just after 9am. I apologized to the sellers and told them they were exactly right, I should have asked prior, not after I won the card.

I have not received a reply nor anything else to say my card was shipped, but I guess I can understand that at this point.

Not saying these folks don't have a day job but they do own a store and have quite a bit of (although somewhat smaller than others) cards and memorabilia for sale.

Like I said, I have written this off as a lesson learned on my part and I have no animosity towards them as I take full responsibility for how this all came about.
(I've had a run of bad luck lately when it comes to cards however!)

Just hope my card comes undamaged and the back isn't what I am anticipating at this point?