View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 05:33 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Faust III View Post
You guys, please forgive me. I did not intend to make this thread a B/S/T. I now see that possibly it should have been put in B/S/T but my intentions are simply looking for good advice rather than making a sale.

I am even looking for advice whether I should send it in to be graded but then the whole world will know this T206.

No hard feelings to anyone.

Take care Charlie

The advantages of your marketing skills will one day be heralded as brilliant in graduate schools everywhere. I, for one, am going to get on the bandwagon early. In the future none of my listings will include a scan of what I am selling, as I, too, take the buyer's confidentiality very seriously.

And to be fair, if you want to sell me a card, just name your price. I don't need to know who it is or what issue it is from or the condition. If I like your price, I will simply pay. One cannot dicker without a frame of reference and I won't even try.

I am also working on a new form of payment called Ethereal Pay Pal. Funds in my EPP account are light and airy. They are not tied to a real bank account. Reconciliation of your account is unnecessary, because your account is guaranteed. If I can get Amazon to sign on to EPP, I think it will take off.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.