View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityGameUsed View Post
You gotta lot of balls

U wan’t to pull an item from your self proclaimed latest & greatest auction 4 private sale who cares bud thats your biz.

A smart person would just keep their mouth shut & handle biz but not U bro U feel the need 2 brag 2 the world how great it was that the City of NY basically got held hostage 2 obtain a part of their history back with ties to a tragedy where thousands lost their lives all while acting like you performed some honorable service (Way 2 go Kenny your the man thats awesome bro!!) and if thats not bad enough U go on & on how this is the only time you’ve ever pulled an auction item 4 private sale which we both know is a lie.

A man with any self respect would address & take honest responsibility 4 himself which would afford you the opportunity 2 grow-up and learn something besides blaming others 4 your actions as opposed 2 turdish censorship attempts internet wide utilizing fake accounts/plants and henchman on collector forums 2 continually try 2 obstruct & deflect away from the truth which would be laughable if it wasn’t so sick & twisted.

This isn’t about me, and sorry bro but I haven't made the same mistakes hundreds of times over the past 25-years that I keep disingenuously apologizing 2 the world 4. Playing the part of a victim 2 the hobby bravo as that would require an academy award performance 4 anyone with a pulse 2 bite off on that.

Time 2 look in the mirror, grow up and stop playing the part of a dumb clown along with lame attempts at bullying collectors. U want respect and admiration but yet U know exactly why your despised industry wide which is why you and that nerdlinger Christy Cavalier teamed up and felt the need 2 takeover, silence and 4 all intensive purposes take away GUU from the very collectors it was founded 2 protect while turning it into the propaganda machine/industry joke that it is today. ( The 10-12 daily posts speaks volumes 2 the respect the hobby has 4 your Bozo & Nerdlinger show)

Like it or not friend the truth always comes out
Is this a reply to my post??