View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 09:09 AM
McKinzie Eli Lambert

Hank, you sold me several photos of Walter for the museum. Which, as Caleb mentioned is a work in progress. We want it to be done right and create a lasting impression on everyone that walks through the door. It will be a long standing memorial to honor your grandfather and every other American icon who played the game in Hot Springs. Nothing less than the best will be accepted. I too, noticed the photographs on eBay and immediately emailed Caleb. I was heartbroken and disappointed that anyone could do such a thing. You have sold at below fair prices to all of your buyers and $750 is an astronomical amount for a family heirloom. I understand your feelings. I feel the same way, however, I AM NOT THE SELLER, NOR WILL I EVER SELL and I would like to make that we'll known to all board members. I appreciate everything you did for me and would like to take this time to say "Thank You, Again Hank"