View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Brendan Mullen

Default Rant about PSA. Does anyone have a contact there?

So a quick rant (and I never rant!). I have a hook up getting Michael Jordan's autograph. I had about 20ish, still have about 7 left, all on various mediums. One of the funnier mediums; I asked my uncle to get him to sign his rookie card, my uncle calls me later that day to come by and pick it up.....and Jordan signed the plastic case haha. But anyway.... All were signed in my presence other than maybe 2-3 that my uncle got for me and returned to me later that day. I recently sold a basketball and a really nice rookie era jersey for $1100, both signed in my presence. I've never had a problem with anything, every single autograph has passed.....except for the jersey. The person that I sold it to tells me it came back no good. It was signed in front of me!! If we can't trust PSA on something that was signed in front of me, how can we trust them with everything else? Sorry to rant, but super frustrated! It's not a question of me refunding the money (which I will happily do), but why do I have to cancel a sale for something that was signed in front of me, but does not pass based on some goofball who examines it for 30 seconds?