View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 10:49 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Shelly,
You're one hell of a guy. Maybe all the thousands of people you swindled money from in the past by pushing out forged items that are probably still being sold numerous times over would want to chime in. They probably won't because the items pushed out were sold to unsuspecting collectors who probably still don't know what was stolen from them. I would like you to find one person that could provide one instance where I did not attempt to protect the hobby.

Obviously your time in federal prison did nothing for your ego and know it all attitude. This seems to be the common sentiment amongst "senior" people in this hobby. I know more than you, go lay by your dish. I bet you didn't have such a smart attitude when you had to sit in that chair and profer about all the thousands of forgeries you and your cohorts were pushing out in to the hobby. Or maybe in that same interview where you threw all your partners under the bus to save yourself more prison time. I bet your fine did not go to any of the victims in your case. Just more innocent people suffering from all the good deeds you have done since you saw the light. It's always funny to see how people see the light once the door get slammed on their dick.

What I do know is that all these underhanded dealers and auction houses are starting to get a little dose of their own medicine. Maybe some day we can actually get back to a hobby instead of a fleecing of sheep.

Keep on talking, the facts speak louder than words.