View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default grading

Hi my name is David
I am an actual PSA consultant when it pertains to Regular Season Yankee Tickets , in my opinion you should 10000% get this slabbed by PSA and no other company please regardless of price savings
to make sure it is authentic , I was watching this ticket on sell on ebay
I personally know two of the bidders you were up against they would know it was real hence their bids , I give it a 999.9 % of being real however as far as condition by the looks of the ticket it has some rounded corners maybe a possible dinged corner, soiled slightly round the edges but I cannot tell if it has any wrinkles or creases based on none of these issues it would come back as a VG 2 maybe a VG 3 but not much higher they grade by the same strict standards as a Baseball card
FYI you have to pay a $100 extra to get it done in ten working days, also the valuation for insurance based in price paid
for $50 it is 45 working days which actually can take longer
bottom line your into it for nearly 3 grand so for a couple of hundred more
its slabbed in tamper evident casing you then can show it to your to whoever with out fear of being damaged or mishandled , what ever you do not put it in a screw down plastic holder , any questions contact me
thanks David