View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Greg Hooper

As someone who recently began collecting tickets I believe there are benefits other than adding value to the tickets when getting tickets graded. One of my favorite things to do is go into my basement and put the Braves game on and thumb through my collection (this year my cards/tickets are more interesting than the Braves ). In my opinion it is a must to label the holder with the significance of ticket, and my OCD kicks in when I have some cards in PSA holders and some cards in Card Saver 5s. I would just assume have them all in the same holder. Plus with the registry and digital albums I am able to scan pictures and view my collection at work or when I am out in a nice format.

This being said most of my tickets are under $100, and there is no way I am paying $25 per ticket to get them graded. I do enjoy the benefits I listed above but if I decided to sell my tickets I would never recoup the grading fees. I am not sure why there is such a premium for tickets vs cards but this will prevent me from seriously converting my ticket collection into PSA holders.