View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Curt

I'll try to find it to scan closer. My card room is very cluttered now, as i just moved from a room twice the size in the last year. I can't even get to a lot of the stuff still.

The Robinson is an ad pulled from some sort of magazine, I believe. It was in a lot with some others (Garvey was one I assume and probably the reason I bought the lot).

Full disclosure, most of the Sterling jumbo 1/1 patches and maybe 1-2 other high end cards are not mine and were saved for the scans. The bulk of the stuff in my photo bucket is mine though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark70Z View Post
Curt,

Thanks for the picture. You have two (2) '75 Hostess panels? That's awesome. If you do have an opportunity I'd love to see a picture of the panel up close. I think it's cool that it's in the same kind of format and background that mine is on.

Also, you really messed me up by posting that picture. I went to your photobucket to view and I spent a bunch of time looking through all your Garvey stuff. AWESOME collection!

I noticed an Avalon Hill ad w/Brooks pictured. Is that just a magazine ad or something different? I know I don't have this particular ad.