View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 01:43 PM
Dustin
Dustin Mar.ino

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
For me, it depends on the auction format. If it's a regular auction, I fully expect it to be shipped within 2 days. If the seller can't ship within 2 days, they shouldn't be selling. I'm reasonable, and if an emergency comes up with the seller, I can accept that. But don't send me an email at the end of the auction and tell me you're on vacation and you'll ship it when you get back. No, time your auction around your vacation.

If it's a BIN, I allow a little more time. They may be out of town, etc. As Glyn said, this is a holiday weekend. If you bought the cards via BIN, teh seller may have been visiting his dad out of town for Fathers Day. I don't know, just throwing that out there. But if you purchased the cards on Thursday (especially if it was late Thursday) and I think Monday is reasonable to ship.

This would have been a good question posted on the main board.
It was a auction that ended noonish on Thursday. I wanted to post it in the main board but I didn't want to upset anybody. The seller has 4 business days listed under his shipping details. I take that as more likly tomorrow or the next day but at the worst 4days. But why end your auction on Thursday if for what ever reason you can't make it to the post office for four business days.