View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 03:48 PM
Joh.n Spen.cer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaddict View Post
Sorry to hear this John. The part I don't understand is why your bids were ok except for the end? I would think either all your bidding or none of your bids would be acceptable. You still had an affect on the final outcome, makes no sense to me. And in my opinion, there is no "bidding strategy" in PWCC auctions.
Richard, I am confused as well. All I know that while I was already the high bidder with about 4 hrs to go, I decided to boost my max bid several times, as the bidding pattern shows. These bids were accepted without a problem. Then with about 2 hrs to go I decided to boost my max one last time but was denied access to the page with a message saying the item (Ted) had been withdrawn. I was repeatedly unable to access the page. Well, as history shows, the item (Ted) wasn't withdrawn; it was sold to a bid one increment higher than mine, including my bumps, at the time I was frozen out. The bidding pattern is clear on this. I feel I lost out on a card long coveted and PWCC owes me an explanation. John