View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 01:23 PM

Default First time posting and introduction hello!

My first time posting and wanted to say a brief hello to the forum. I have been a long time follower and thought it would finally be the perfect time to join and introduce myself. Thank you to Leon for assisting me with how to register. It is an incredible site and forum. Most if not ALL of you are extremely knowledgeable and just as important are genuine, honest, courteous and from what I have witnessed.... beyond a doubt Friendly.

I just recently attended the 2016 National Convention is Atlantic City and only wished I had joined the forum earlier so I could have met a few of you in person. I must admit there may be a few I have met on this forum in the past but it is for me difficult to recognize any names. I have met one person in particular and it is Ted Z......( Ted, If you can recall, we were next to one another at a auction in Bucks County, Pa. a few years ago that had many, many T206 baseball cards and it is really far from a sports auction house ).

My interest is in all sports cards and memorabilia but as you can see by my username T206 Tobacco Cards are my favorite. As for the Greyhound name...my family has long adopted retired racing greyhound dogs and in actuality wish we could save them all. On the other side we really are strong advocates Against Greyhound Dog racing in every way. That is a subject for another day and in another forum.

I reside in Bucks County, Pennsylvania as well as in Ocean City, New Jersey.

In ending...thank you for taking a moment to read a little about me and in advance for any and all welcome's to this wonderful forum and informative site.

In time I will be posting in the BST forum some T206 baseball cards.....all are graded by SGC and quite a few have Tolstoi Backs as well as I have a few more interesting players.....One of my prize possession T206 Ray Demmitt in the St. Louis Uniform version and was Graded High by SGC was just given to a auction house for a Fall 2016 auction....That one will be missed!

I hope to contribute in some small way to the forums and will continue to enjoy each and everyone's words of wisdom.

Thanks again.......Regards!