View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 03:50 PM
D@V!D

Default Begsu1013 A good man

Hi all. I don't post here much but lurk often. I would have posted on the controversial thread with the cat photo, but it was closed before I had an opportunity. Leon has made his decision and I respect it. It is his board. The photo has been around for awhile and I am not sure why Bob felt compelled to post it. A momentary lack in good taste I guess.

That being said, I have always had positive interactions with Bob. I sold him a very high value card and he was always professional. He is very knowledgeable about cards and helpful to others in my experience. I cannot speak for everyone"s dealings with the man but I can't let his integrity be questioned while he is banned and he unable to reespond or defend himself go by without giving my input on my dealings with him which have been highly positive. He did not ask me to write this and I have not spoken to him about that thread or even in the past couple months. I hope Leon finds it appropriate to give Bob a second chance if Bob decides he would like to get involved again on Net54.
David Lamont

Last edited by sushihotwings; 08-19-2016 at 03:52 PM.