View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 07:39 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

You could have quit after your very first sentence. The reason that card issue was private was because I didn't have firsthand knowledge and, if there WAS an issue, I was trying to help Bob by telling him to just deal with it quietly and quickly, as I would anyone who "might" have made a mistake or had some kind of issue. But it was private for reason. If I recall correctly, I was told the card was reported stolen but then Bob had it. Bob disputed that, the other member didn't want to get into it, so I let it go. The card was posted on the board at one time, for some reason, or I wouldn't have even discussed it at all.
Then Bob put that in his tagline to antagonize me and I was just letting it go.... (your name is by your post, thanks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushihotwings View Post
The photo is in bad taste. Fine. Not appropriate for these boards. Fine. I am a cat lover with three shelter cats and don't find it funny at all. What bothers me the most is that in the cat thread it was mentioned that Bob MAY have or is being accused of selling a stolen card which I for one have a VERY hard time believing. If that kind of accusation is being made I think all the accusations should be made public and Bob should be able to defend himself. If there is no truth to the accusation than that statement raising suspicion should be rescinded. Reputation is everything in this business. Also Jason said Bob went nuts or something like that after he refused to sell him a card. Bring the details to light. Don't throw Bob under the bus, make terrible accusations without any details and then ban him so he cannot respond. That is my issue.
David Lamont

Last edited by Leon; 08-20-2016 at 07:46 AM.