View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 11:10 PM
ThreadKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlcardinalsfan View Post
Great for you two experts that just commented.. Without googling.. My ideal example is which two games are the most expense tickets of the 1921 World Series games 1-5...

I am not advertising for PSA their turn around time for tickets is terrible and it absolutely doesn't pay to grade a ticket that is less than $100....
my comment has absolutely NOTHING to do with the time frame - YOUR opinion is fine, and certainly respected! - I'd love to have one of these tickets if the price was right (o/w greatly undervalued or priced - IF I happened to run across one, 'cuz I a cheap MFer)!!! incidentally, I'm certainly no "expert" , and I definitely appreciate your (and others) desire to have tickets, etc. - encapsulated/preserved for aesthetic or future value purposes...apologies IF my reply pi$$ed YOU (stlcardinalsfan) off, but I was actually replying to david's response, of which I wholeheartedly agree - I respect ALL opinions, particularly when a quote such as "slabbed or unslabbed... Only a small segment of the population has any interest in that stub--or any vintage baseball artifact--to begin with. And certainly not because PSA put a label on it..." is attributed to a knowledgable/well-meaning member - and it's MY belief - based on what I've seen if I recall correctly - YOU are one as well...again, JMO although - perhaps in MY case at least: opinions are like a$$holes.

NO hard feelings, stlcardinalsfan and anybody else - who MAY be pi$$ed off with my replies - happy collecting!

xo
ME

Last edited by FourStrikes; 08-24-2016 at 11:31 PM.