View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 06:33 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgo71 View Post
That's exactly what you said though. Maybe you don't understand the words you used or the context you used them in? Blacks commit more crimes so pay more attention to blacks than anyone else based solely on skin color. Profiling is by definition based on stereotype and assumption and not facts, so if in your mind that can ever be justified you're clearly part of the problem.
You’re making it only about skin color though, just to push your agenda. I’m saying profile groups based on their common characteristics. If it happens to be race, so be it. Or religion, or sexuality, or gender or whatever. Authorities profile based on the description of the ones committing the crimes and the location in which the crimes are committed. So, if a certain group of people are committing most of the crime, doesn’t it make sense to profile them?

Do you really think the authorities should be hanging around bingo halls profiling little old ladies as terrorism suspects, or should they be looking at radicalized Muslims? Do you think the authorities should be investigating white collar crime in the ghetto, or should they be looking on Wall Street? If you want to set up a prostitution sting, are you going to target male or female johns?

Profiling is just a fact of life. I don’t see anything wrong with that, I’m glad it happens! You don’t like it? Fine, I have a solution. Instead of complaining about the problem, do something about the crime. When the crime statistics get more proportionate with race statistics, that’s when you’ll see change. If it were white people committing most of the crime, white people should be profiled more often that other races. Same for Hispanics, Asians, or whoever.

Sound like a violation of Constitutional rights? Maybe so, but you lefties have no problem at all trampling all over the 2nd Amendment. How do you choose which part of the Constitution you want to uphold and what part of the Constitution you want to repeal or change?

Does all this sound racist to you? Sorry, it isn’t meant to be, it’s just a fact of life. But if it does, then I’ll change my stance on the matter. Forget skin color. Most of the crimes are committed by brown eyed males. Let’s profile brown eyed males instead of blacks. Better? Because like I already said before, you profile based on common characteristics. But it just sounds so much better for your leftist agenda when you make it about race though, right?

I'll close with this. If you're a black male, err, I mean brown eyed male in this country, your chances of killing a police officer are more likely than being killed by a police officer. Who is standing up (or in this case sitting down) for them?

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 09-07-2016 at 06:36 AM.