View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 07:54 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgo71 View Post
That's exactly what you said though. Maybe you don't understand the words you used or the context you used them in? Blacks commit more crimes so pay more attention to blacks than anyone else based solely on skin color. Profiling is by definition based on stereotype and assumption and not facts, so if in your mind that can ever be justified you're clearly part of the problem.
I think african americans (non muslim) feel safest from being profiled when they board a airplane. None will given a second look as they could be in a car with a taillight out. Now a wierd white guy with glasses and trench coat with heavy shoes, lets strip search that guy.

Ok now a few whitish muslim guys on the plane, lets strip search those guys since most hijackers/bombers have been those guys. I know many whites would be relieved if the whole plane was full of inner city chicago street kids on their way to some school event versus a bunch of middle aged white guys or non black clearly practicing muslims or very white poeple that looked like they have lived off the grid for 10 years. Those few white passengers would be begging to sit in between two african americans..

I think the average white american would gladly pay an extra carry on fee (why do they charge for carry ons now by the way) to be guaranteed to be on a plane with all black (hijack safe) americans.

Anyway, just having fun with stereotyping. Just having fun..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 09-07-2016 at 07:56 AM.