View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 06:57 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschock View Post
No, this is the same DOJ that covered up voter intimidation, ran Fast and Furious, was run by an AG that lied under oath, interfered with local non-partisan elections*, objected to the release of the Michael Brown robbery video, and continues to ignore FIOA requests. This is the DOJ we should take at face value and trust in.

* "The Justice Department’s ruling, which affects races for City Council and mayor, went so far as to say partisan elections are needed so that black voters can elect their “candidates of choice” - identified by the department as those who are Democrats and almost exclusively black."
So, let's connect the dots. The head of the DOJ is the Attorney General. Eric Holder was the former Attorney General. The AG reports directly to...we'll, I won't say it because I don't want to be accused of getting political, but we all know who he reports to. Eric Holder's boss (wink, wink) promised a transparent administration, did he not? Fast and Furious wasn't very transparent, was it? Ignoring Freedom of Information Act requests isn't very transparent, is it? I gotta agree with you. We shouldn't take anything at face value or trust anything the DOJ has to say, especially some flawed bias report.

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 09-07-2016 at 07:11 PM.