View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 07:53 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariushou View Post
I have emailed Brent. It looks like Brent canceled this person's bid on just a few items. I've alerted Brent that this guy is shilling just about all of his 71 Kelloggs auctions.

Unfortunately, 7***0 still has in place a ton of bids that aren't winning the auction, but still holding up some of the prices. Worse, he is still high bidder on auction 141893244499. I would have had all of my employees making sure this shill bidder was not bidding on anything...I would think image would really matter in the auction world.

You know, i really shouldn't have to tell Brent this consignor (OR LAST winner of EXACT card) is bidding up his auctions. Where are the controls? It is the responsibility of Brent to have these basic controls and i'm sorry, i'm not seeing them.

I mean this guy literally won the exact same cards from Brent a couple months ago (same psa cert) and then consigned the exact same cards back with Brent and is now bidding them up. If that can't be checked then please.

Excuse the early emotional post--had to vent on this.
I completely understand your emotions. It is truly sad how full of scumbags our hobby is. I have a problem getting caught up in it sometimes also. Hell finding a honest business/seller is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I have to take a break every once in a while to remember why I collect and try to forget about all the scum trying to make a buck by lying, cheating, and stealing.