View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 07:50 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier2004 View Post
Completely right Leon, I apologize for my comment. There are tons of wonderful people on this board and tons of people that are very positive and bring tons of hobby info to the board. That was a wide brush on my part. PEOPLE still find a way to bitch...
No worries.
I know people like to gripe about stuff but sometimes that gripe can turn into something positive too. Al got to clarify this situation so now members, and folks who only read the board, will know the rules concerning the BP.
There are several AH's that now charge an uptick in BP if paying by PP or CC. But I usually just figure 20% BP on my bids for all AH auctions when I am bidding. If it is 1-2 percent more or less, it's not that big of a deal to me. I am old school and will usually just put a check in the mail for lots won so I get the lower fee.
But I do agree, people (collectors) will always find something to gripe about. I don't see how an extra option should be looked at unfavorably but who am I to say?
"This board" is an inanimate object though and they don't gripe (much). Now get back to some Cracker Jacks....and looking at LOTG's new auction in more detail....
https://loveofthegameauctions.com/auctionlanding.aspx