View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 10:00 AM
Eric
Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyepayne View Post
I came here specifically looking for this discussion today. I can't believe that the one of the biggest auction house on the planet can't make their auction rules clearer. I've been bidding on HA auctions for years and still can never tell whether I've actually won something, an item is truly closed vs. shifting to a Live auction, etc. Their site is confusing at best, its difficult to tell for any auction what the rules are as the stated rules often conflict with text on the pages for a specific auction.

As Jamey mentioned, after I THOUGHT bidding on items was done, you could still type in a new bid and it would pop up a message telling you to go to their Live Auction site to bid further. VERY confusing as I went there multiple times, frantically searching for a Live auction as I was afraid that my high bid was somehow going to be overtaken without me being able to respond. I finally gave up and just went to bed. That's an hour of my life I'll never get back.

jeff
Thanks Jeff.
Hope Heritage reads this thread. Much room for improvement. Live auction search was miserable. Will likely just sit next live auction out