View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 07:10 AM
B.ob L.amb

Quote:
Originally Posted by campyfan39 View Post
Been attending Raleigh shows since the 1980's. Heading out probably Sunday unless I can squeeze in tomorrow.
Thanks for the info on the show. Wes is a good guy. Ray Mozingo did them for a while and he is a family friend.
I hope the new promotor will consider some HOF auto guests. Sadly, we are losing those guys from the golden era all the time. Raleigh used to have some great guests.
We will be the ones booking players for this show going forward. With not knowing what we were getting in to and the fact that nobody has really brought players to the show on a consistent basis we are playing the February show close to the vest. Our goal is to eventually bring 10-12 players/celebrities over the course of the weekend and looking for players with a price that is affordable to the public. If anyone has any names or suggestions of players or celebrities they would like to see at the show feel free to PM me and we will see if we can make it happen. With that being said we will have 4 players there on February 11th,2017.

Former UNC Tarheels greats Lennie Rosenbluth and Phil Ford. Both were National POY and both have had their numbers retired.

Koren Robinson- Wide Receiver at NC State and All American. Had a fine career in the NFL with Seattle, Green Bay and Minnesota.

Rudy May- Former pitcher with the Yankees, Orioles, Angels and Expos. Played in the Majors for 17 years.

Breast Cancer Awareness will also be bringing former Louisville Cardinal All American and Baltimore Colts WR/KR Howard Stevens to the show with all proceeds going to Breast cancer Research.