View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 03:03 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
About how many PSA/SGC cards could you fit inside one of those?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sorry, I didn't see this yesterday.

The fit is really up to you. Depending on the model you order it will have foam or dividers. I have one of the little ones in the link I plucked the foam from and have just my high dollar cards in (flat and horizontal), so I can grab it and show friends.

I also have a 1520 (i think, I re-appropriated it from another use) that has at least 150+ psa/sgc/beckett cards with lots of room to spare as well ( I could probably double that). I don't keep everything in there, just a mishmash of stuff. I trimmed foam to have them fit vertically. They have some that are huge that could fit a large collection if needed. Just check the measurements for your needs.

I learned of these cases from a friend who said that reporters would keep cameras and such in them while he was serving in Afghanistan.

I love the foam tech and use them for handgun storage as they are so easy to custom fit and just started using them for cards very recently. These do float as long as you don't exceed the weight specs.

I don't have any pics and am currently nowhere near my cards, but I saw this guy on youtube with basically the same setup. He has the same cases as me, however I just have four big slots in the 1520, not the individual ones. (and not to brag, but I have better stuff in mine...lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpJN0Mzg4PE

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 12-30-2016 at 03:06 PM.