View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Ken Marks

Default that would be nice.

Well good luck with finding that other Brown item.

Your box does sound like it most likely came from the Scott Bruce stuff. Like I mentioned in my initial post, I got three boxes from that picture that appeared in his book at the same time back then. The reason I was asking if it had cereal or not was that almost certainly none of mine ever contained cereal it looks like. Mine appear to be boxes that were formed from flats at some point long after the chance to be used as a holder of cereal had very much past. Perhaps by Scott at sometime. So getting a read on your box to see if it might be the same is the only reason for the inquiry. What I found from mine, if one looks at the top of the box, you can have a pretty darn good idea if it was at all likely to have had cereal in it just by the way that top looks to have been opened (or maybe more accurately, not to have been opened). Not in anyway disparaging your item as certainly an outstanding piece of memorabilia ...... just trying to put the pieces together of a story from a long time ago.