View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 06:53 PM
Jimi

Default FS: Complete 1970s sets

Hey guys,

In wake of some potential large purchases coming up, I need to unload some sets that I've been sitting on. I tried to make ALL of these sets lower than anything I could find on EBay completed listings. So these should all be good deals for you. Thanks for taking a look! All prices include shipping! And my apologies on no pics. Headed to bed shortly because work starts at 2:00AM for me! I'll list some tomorrow.

1970 Topps Super Set = $175 per set
- I happen to have 2 of these in roughly VGEX....but condition is all over the place. I guess VGEX is the middle ground. Some low grade and some nice.

1971 Topps Set = SOLD!
- VGEX/EX - MANY lower and MANY higher....yes, some in NRMT. Yes, some in VG or lower, but really a nice looking set overall

1971 Topps Set = SOLD!
- EXMT/NRMT = I would say only about 10% is in worse condition than EXMT. Really a steal at this price, and if it doesn't sell at this price, I plan to submit a bunch into PSA for grading. Gorgeous set overall!

1973 Topps = $165
- VGEX; some better and some worse; Schmidt RC is Good

1973-74 Topps BASKETBALL = $125
- VGish, but condition truly is all over the place. You don't see too many complete sets around, so here's one for ya!

1973 Topps FOOTBALL = $150
- VG to EX; some better and some worse

1974 Topps MASTER Set = SOLD!
- MINT!! Yes, there are some a little lower, but this set is GORGEOUS! Another set that I plan to break up if no one jumps on it. You'd be VERY happy with this one.
- All Standard Catalog variations included (Washington, Small/large letters, Alou, etc.) From memory though, I think the variations are in much lower condition the rest of the set, but I could be wrong.

1976 Topps = $120
- VGEX; some better and some worse

Additionally, I have other complete sets or near complete sets of:
1970 Topps Scratch-Offs (WHITE)
1975 Fleer Pioneers of Baseball
1971 Topps Super
1974 Topps Team Checklists
1973 Topps Team Checklists
....just ask.....many more!

Thanks, guys!
Jimi Thayer
jimivintage@yahoo.com
jimivintage@yahoo.com
Jimi

Last edited by jimivintage; 02-01-2017 at 10:00 AM.